What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is a non-invasive and patient-centered form of complementary medicine focused on restoring the normal function of the musculoskeletal system. Chiropractors are health care professionals that improve the interaction between the nervous system and spine. Our team at Berry Hill Chiropractic is here to provide the care you need through our chiropractic treatment.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Relieves neck pain – Neck pain is one of the most common conditions we treat. Our chiropractors can help you reduce your neck pain by relieving the tension in the neck muscles and realigning the spine.
- Eases back pain – chiropractic care is a great alternative to more invasive treatments like injections or surgery for treating chronic or acute back pain. In conjunction with rehabilitative services, our chiropractic care can help patients find relief from their pain.
- Reduces the symptoms of osteoarthritis – This health condition is caused by the degeneration of the cartilage in the joints. Some types of adjustments carried out by our chiropractors can help realign the joints and manage the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Eases headaches – If you are experiencing severe migraines or chronic headaches, our chiropractic methods can help realign spinal structures for increased blood flow and pain relief
- Reduces the symptoms of scoliosis – Those who visit our chiropractors regularly notice significant improvements in their posture, especially if their poor posture is caused by scoliosis.
- Personal Injuries – Your work or at-home projects can cause repetitive motion pain or can injure your back. When this happens, we can help you with various preventative exercises so that you can get back to work.
What Should You Expect When You Are Seeing a Chiropractor First Time?
Your first consultation with one of our specialists usually lasts about 45 minutes. We will ask you about your medical history, symptoms, pre-existing conditions, and previous injuries during this first consultation. The first consultation may also include the start of the treatment if needed.
At Berry Hill Chiropractic in Nashville, TN, We Are Here to Help Your Health and Wellness
If you are looking for high-quality chiropractic care in or around the Nashville area, our team at Berry Hill Chiropractic is ready to help you. Our professional chiropractors are fully dedicated to providing quality treatment to improve the health and wellness of our patients. Our services include chiropractic treatments, extremity adjusting, myofascial work, rehabilitative modalities, and more. If you have any questions or are ready to schedule your first appointment, call us today.